Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Favorite TV shows:
Fixer Upper, Shark Tank, Pioneer Woman and anything on the food network because I love food and cooking.
Home town: Portland
Anything active, hiking, fitness and weight training, stand up paddle boarding, cooking, baking and going on adventures with my family.
"Say" by John Mayer
1. Good Luck Arah! Your beautiful just as much inside as you are outwardly. I know your sweet personality will shine bright this weekend. I wish you the best of luck. I know you will do amazing! Amie Perkins
2. Wishing you all the best this weekend at the Mrs Oregon Pageant. Enjoy every minute of it. Let the gem you are on the inside shine out for everyone to see! We will be there in spirit. You have represented Multnomah County well this past year. Your platform of spreading practical kindness is one all people should embrace!
Love to you, Jay, Jodie and Victoria
3. Arah, I am incredibly proud of you! I absolutely adore you & love how you shine so bright in life. You are a true example of a mom, wife, business owner & friend. You have a heart of gold. I wish you luck on stage! ~ Tawnya Landis
4. Arah Know I'm your biggest fan Lots of luck & love. Love Mom
5. Good luck Mrs Multnomah County! You are truly beautiful on the inside and outside. We know you will do great and have fun Arah.- Love the O'Neal family
6. Arah, we are wishing you all the best at the Mrs. Oregon pageant! Just remember to breath, take it all in and just be you! I’m so proud of you and we can’t wait to cheer you on! Love you so much! The Scacco Family
7. No need to wish you good luck. You dont need it. You're an amazing woman with a genuine personality. Let it shine through and be proud of all that you are and all that you have worked for. You're not only beautiful on the outsude but on the inside as well so own that stage girl! I love you! Your big Sis, April
CLICK LOGO FOR INFORMATION